Currently, destination events are on high demand.¬†Events including¬†Weddings, Bar Mitzvahs, Anniversaries or any product launch, will¬†take more than just googling a destination to make it happen.¬†Ballroom¬†capacity, flight connections, special food requests are all part of the check¬†list that should be reviewed before making any decisions.
As a two year¬†Luxury Wedding and Event Manager at Forest Travel, I successfully¬†helped my clients choose their dream locations, and now I wish to allow¬†you to have the same opportunities.
Sometimes objects look closer then they appear. This can also be relatable for locations when looking at¬†just pictures. When shopping for a location for a major event, please don‚Äôt¬†hesitate to go inspect the property.
Significant partnerships with a travel¬†agency like the one that I have with Forest Travel, along with my hotel¬†deals can include complimentary site inspection. You don‚Äôt want to regret¬†where you invest your hard earned bucks!
Deep knowledge and strong relations like the ones travel agencies have with luxury hotels around the world can¬†make the difference when negotiating. A great deal could mean a third to¬†half the value of a room depending on the season and the amount of¬†people.
Say "I do" with Paradise Forest Travel
What is a destination wedding?
A Destination Wedding is a romantic getaway where couples can exchange vows while celebrating their wedding ceremony in their dream location.
Destination weddings can take place absolutely anywhere! From the Caribbean to Europe, or anywhere else, we’ll plan it all, and without a hitch!
Why should you plan a destination wedding?
There are many reasons why couples decide on celebrating their wedding in a specific destination. Here are a few:
- Destination Weddings are actually less expensive than traditional weddings. Couples can save thousands of dollars just by getting married in their desired destination.
- Destination Weddings are ideal for setting a neutral location that both the couple’s family and friends can enjoy.
- A Destination Wedding offers a couple special memories in paradise.
- Destination Weddings offer a mini-vacation for the couple, the bridal party, and their families.
Why should forest travel help plan your wedding?
With over 30 years of experience in the travel industry, Forest Travel is constantly expanding and exceeding expectations. Forest Travel’s Luxury Weddings & Events department has planned a variety of destination weddings worldwide – this translates into planning and executing a hassle free and flawless wedding event for you.
- Our experienced team of Destination Wedding Specialists will plan your wedding from A to Z!
- We have strong established relationships with airlines, luxury hotels.
- We exceed expectations by taking a proactive approach so you and your guests can enjoy every moment!
- We have partnerships with exclusive vendors.
For Destination Wedding parties over 50 guests we also offer:
- Personalized email inbox
- Dedicated reservations call center with personalized greeting
- Real-time guest list confirmation
- Real-time Rooming list confirmation
- Personalized email confirmation
- Complimentary concierge service for guests
With our specialized team and experience we’ll make it easy for you to save money and free yourself from the typical stress of planning a wedding. We pride ourselves in delivering an unforgettable experience, so say “I do” with Forest Travel.
For more information contact: